Least is a fast and (currently) minimal PDF viewer. For rendering PDFs it uses the mupdf(TODO: link) library, drawing to the screen is done with OpenGL (and in the future with OpenGLES).
Find the developers on IRC: irc.freenode.net #hetgrotebos
- Scrolling with keys; mouse scroll wheel and dragging.
- Autoscroll (with variable speed)
- Caching of rendered pages, rendering pages Just In Time™
- Page Marks
- (Block) Text selection.
- Integrating a shell for controlling/configuring least. (Probably with Python)
- Mipmapping for smooth and fast resize.
- Non-OpenGL backend for ereaders.
- Cleaning up the code.