Tracy TODO list
In addition to the list below, the Github issues may also be of some use:
This page contains a list of features that are implemented, known bugs and possible bugs/problems:
- ABI checking is not race-free. (Although it is in all normal use cases; just not against attackers explicitly targetting tracy, for example when creating a tracy-jail)
- Implement x32 in arch/amd64/arch.c.
- Re-check all the code paths against ABI usage (some code is hardly ever used and not properly adopted to the ABI code).
- Check all pragma's containing hints wrt possible bugs
- Fix tracy-safe-fork, or move it to a different part
- Python bindings are currently broken because of the ABI change
- No BSD support yet. I will try a FreeBSD port sometime soon.
- No support for [Insert Arch here]
- No proper tests
- API support for threads. (Not in tracy, but for threaded tracees)
- System call injection by signal. (Requires some changes to the injection functions as we can't use the current value of the PC)