In here, we have organised everything perfectly. And we have everything perfectly under control.
Organism is a proper organisation tool / task management for the chaotic among us. Will support different backends/remotes.
Written in Python
- Should not get in your way, tell you what to do
- Have specific project "modes" (contexts)
- Built in wiki / knowledge database / log ("pages")
- Proper project management
Use caldav? (can use radicale
- Calendar + Tasks (initially)
- Proper task nesting
- Schema creeren
- Motivating... Colours, graphs
- Task should have accompanying page ($EDITOR)
- Overview per day or week (what you have done)
- Stopwatch like functionality
- Daemon? (optional)
- Proper cli interface
- Contains mode that will ask you to justify what you spent your time on during the day, in splits of ... 15 minutes?
- Checklists support, prevent stupid mistakes, don't forget to bring stuff.
- Programs, share clusters of tasks/projects, connect to achievements.
- Store task resources, what do you require besides sanity in order to execute a task.
- Periods: Switch global contexts for instance when you're on holiday, or doing some university project.
- Spaced repetition system
Issue management? Git integration (<> integration)
- Espeak integration (sphinx integration)
- Record thoughts [notes, audio]
- Add (binary) files with tags of tasks, pages, projects